Choose your size
How do you measure your ring size?
Print the page "Ringsize Guide Poussenier" (PDF format) from the link below and check the scaling.
- ensure that the option "page scaling" is set to none in your printer settings
- print this page and measure the bar below
- if the bar is not exactly 1 inche or 30mm, please check your printer settings
- always measure your finger at the end of the day. This will ensure a more accurate measurement. Also avoid measuring your ring size when you have cold hands.
- when filling in a request form on our website, always fill in the circumference in mm
How do you measure your wrist size?
The size of your wrist is smaller than the size of your wristband: you have to add a few centimeters to the size of your wrist according to your preference:
|Preference:||Add to your size:|
|Medium lose||2 cm|
Your bracelet is most comfortable when 2½ cm larger than the size of your wrist.
Measure the circumference of your wrist (right above the bone on the side of the finger) and add 2½ cm.
- Your wrist size (measured right above the bone on your finger's side) = 16,5 cm.
- Add 2.5 cm, according to your preference.
- The size of your bracelet is 19 cm.
Measuring your wrist
Determining your wrist size is easy with a string or tape measure. You can wrap a measuring tape around your wrist, not too tight but close around. Then record the size on the measuring tape. In the absence of a measuring tape, wrap a string in the same way around your wrist. Put a mark on the string where the string has completely surrounded your wrist. Then place the string along a ruler and set the size.
You can of course also measure a well-fitting bracelet and keep this length.