How do you measure your wrist size?
The size of your wrist is smaller than the size of your wristband: you have to add a few centimeters to the size of your wrist according to your preference:
|Preference:||Add to your size:|
|Medium lose||2 cm|
Your bracelet is most comfortable when 2½ cm larger than the size of your wrist.
Measure the circumference of your wrist (right above the bone on the side of the finger) and add 2½ cm.
- Your wrist size (measured right above the bone on your finger's side) = 16,5 cm.
- Add 2.5 cm, according to your preference.
- The size of your bracelet is 19 cm.
Measuring your wrist
Determining your wrist size is easy with a string or tape measure. You can wrap a measuring tape around your wrist, not too tight but close around. Then record the size on the measuring tape. In the absence of a measuring tape, wrap a string in the same way around your wrist. Put a mark on the string where the string has completely surrounded your wrist. Then place the string along a ruler and set the size.
You can of course also measure a well-fitting bracelet and keep this length.
How do you measure your ring size?
Print the page "Ringsize Guide Poussenier" (PDF format) from the link below and check the scaling.
- ensure that the option "page scaling" is set to none in your printer settings
- print this page and measure the bar below
- if the bar is not exactly 1 inche or 30mm, please check your printer settings
- always measure your finger at the end of the day. This will ensure a more accurate measurement. Also avoid measuring your ring size when you have cold hands.
- when filling in a request form on our website, always fill in the circumference in mm
Download PDF: Ringsize Guide Poussenier.pdf